Fedora and Red Hat users are getting a web-based installer, and a new legal situation for Bitcoin smells like retro SCO FUD.Support Linux Action News
- Red Hat / Fedora Anaconda Installer Shifting To A Web Based UI — Anaconda has long been GTK-based but as part of modernizing it they are now looking at rewriting the UI to be a web browser-based UI that makes use of Red Hat's Cockpit project.
- Anaconda is getting a new suit – Fedora Community Blog
- GNOME Shell & Mutter Prepare For GNOME 42 Alpha With Exciting Improvements
- Linux Mint 20.3 released promising security updates until 2025 — Linux Mint has released version 20.3, codenamed 'Una,' as a long-term support version that will receive security updates until 2025.
- Linux Mint 20.3 “Una” Cinnamon released!
- Linux Mint is reverting Firefox to Mozilla config after partnership signed
- Jack Dorsey spearheads new fund to defend Bitcoin developers against legal action — In an email addressed to developers, sent early on January 12, Dorsey described the open-source community as “especially susceptible to legal pressure.”
- [bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund
- Jupiter Extras: Road Trip Memories