It's not even the first proper episode but Chris and Joe talk about kernel security, UEFI Secure Boot, the latest Raspberry Pi news, Nexus devices being abandoned and MP3 becoming (sort of) free.
- GrSecurity Kernel Patches Will No Longer Be Free To The Public - Phoronix
- Secure Boot booted from Debian 9 'Stretch'
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Get a free AIY Projects Voice Kit with The MagPi 57! - The MagPi MagazineThe MagPi Magazine
- What is this bullsh*t, Google? Nexus phones starved of security fixes after just three years • The Register
- Full MP3 Support Being Added To Fedora Linux - Phoronix